Aluminum Bumper Reinforcements and Aluminum Bumper Support Shocks

SpeedRacerX

Looking to cut some weight from the car so I'm looking for the front and rear aluminum bumper reinforcements as well as the front and rear aluminum bumper support "shocks."

Let me know what you have and where you are located.

Who sells these items new?? I see gbody parts for just the shocks but having trouble locating the reinforcements.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve got new bumper supports never mounted 180.00 shipped, I’m keeping my bumper inner mounts and my aluminum core support
I’m in CT.

Attachments

• 965F6341-6CE0-4606-B0C6-7B633A1348AB.jpeg
    965F6341-6CE0-4606-B0C6-7B633A1348AB.jpeg
    910 KB · Views: 23
  • FBA65072-AF03-43EE-BFE4-276EDBE66C64.jpeg
    FBA65072-AF03-43EE-BFE4-276EDBE66C64.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
I’ve got new bumper supports never mounted 180.00 shipped, I’m keeping my bumper inner mounts and my aluminum core support
I’m in CT.
Thanks for responding. Someone else got to me early this morning so I'm all set there.

Still looking for the front and rear aluminum bumper reinforcements.

If you cut the centers and ends out of the stock supports, that will knock off a WAD of weight.

i have a rear reinforcement
Nice seeing you today Paul. I could have talked car stuff for hours if I wasn't on a short leash today with my wife. Lol.

Thanks for the rear aluminium bumper reinforcement. Just what I needed! And thanks for meeting me at the famous Huberpalooza location in NJ which often doubles as the hub point for TR parts traveling up and down the East coast. Lol.

Tell me what $$$ front / or rear aluminium supports are worth to you, as I have both and considering fiberglass everywhere....... FYI in FL. for shipping $$$

Tell me what $$$ front / or rear aluminium supports are worth to you, as I have both and considering fiberglass everywhere....... FYI in FL. for shipping $$$
I'll message you.