aluminum radiator support

A quick craigslist houston search finds this: ALUMINUM CORE SUPPORT POWDERCOATED BLACK NEVER BEEN INSTALLED $300; VFor sale is an aluminum core support form a 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix.

The car it was pulled from was not wrecked. It's in the same condition as how it came out of the donor car, which is a very good condition, but it will need to be cleaned. It is stamped ”A” for ALUMINUM.

The stock steel core support weighs 22 lbs and the aluminum weighs 13 lbs. Since it is aluminum it can be polished to bring out a shine or painted black for a stock look.

This will fit any gm a/g-body from 1978 to 1988 with little or no modification. It will fit 1978-87 Buick Regal/Grand National, 1979-87 Chevrolet El Camino, 1978-83 Chevrolet Malibu, 1978-88 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 1978-87 GMC Caballero, 1978-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass RWD, 1982-86 Pontiac Bonneville, 1978-87 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1978-81 Buick Century, 1978-81 Pontiac LeMans/Grand Am. g-body. gbody.

If you have any questions call. 832-264-5566.
Hope that helps.

I don't have any, i wish i could find one around here and theres alot of g bodies around this area. I have looked over 5 years and haven't found one:(

aluminum core support

so they only come in 79 frand prix or do they come in all 79 g body cars regals, cutlass, monte, etc?

so they only come in 79 frand prix or do they come in all 79 g body cars regals, cutlass, monte, etc?

You won't find one in any Chevy. Only the BOP cars. Grand Prix just seems like the most popular model to find them in. Just the 78-80 model years. Almost darn near impossible to find 30 years after the last one rolled out the factory. Most full service yards don't hang onto to any older than 10 years old so I would concentrate on the self service yards.