Am I less of a man now?

I will post some that I just took a few minutes ago....he may look like the devil but is the most loving dog

MY Great Dane PUP

My pup! Had to many at New Years party.

Attachments

• 100_1906.JPG
    100_1906.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 221
even tho he is gentle,i think he still would kill if someone hurt his best bud....your kidds are gonna love that dog more than a cat any day,i have had many cats and they dont compare.....

Attachments

• P1010133(2).jpg
    P1010133(2).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 216
even tho he is gentle,i think he still would kill if someone hurt his best bud....your kidds are gonna love that dog more than a cat any day,i have had many cats and they dont compare.....

WOW, THAT THING IS JUST BEAUTIFUL, PURE WHITE. IT MUST STAY WARM IN THE WINTER....

Yea that dog is pretty gay but...........It's still better than a cat....... Your alright.

Otto has cats..... Does that mean he's? :D

No he's not...He's DOOMED as is Otto
Your manhood is gone...

They like to piss EVERYWERE, sleep under the covers(between you and the wife), think they own all, steal stuff of tables (cell phone) and eat it, bark at everthing...have fun.

I'll send Our Attack dog over to help.
P1010028-1.jpg

THAT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY ACCURATE. I HAVE A 14 LB. MINI SCHNAUZER TOO ALONG WITH MY DOBE. THE SIZE OF ONES DOG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT IT IS GOING TO BITE SOMEONE. PROPER TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE DICTATE HOW UR DOG WILL ACT AROUND OTHER PEOPLE. MY NEIGHBORS LOVE MY DOBE, OF COURSE THEY WOULD NOT WALK INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED BUT THEY SHOULDN'T WALK INTO ANYONES HOUSE UNINVITED.

MY DOBERMAN CAN BE BROUGHT ANYWHERE AROUND ANYONE AND I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE THAT HE WOULD NOT BITE SOMEONE UNLESS DIRECTED TO. MY MINI SCHNAUZER IS MORE APT TO NIBBLE ON SOMEONES ANKLE THEN MY DOBERMAN.

DOGS ARE LIKE KIDS. IF YOU RAISE THEM TO BE A$$HOLES THAT IS HOW THEY WILL LIKELY TURN OUT.

A LITTLE MIN PIN CAN SINK ITS TEETH INTO YOU LIKE ANY DOG CAN. IF YOU KEEP A DOG CAGED LIKED AN ANIMAL ALL DAY LONG OR OUTSIDE WHEN IT'S 115 DEGREES OR 10 BELOW ZERO YOU TOO WOULD BE MISERABLE AND APT TO BITE SOMEONE.

MIN PIN ARE GREAT PETS, BUT SO ARE FULL SIZE DOBES AND ANY OTHER FULL SIZE BREEDS IF TREATED CORRECTLY.

BIG DOGS BEING DANGEROUS IS JUST INNACURATE PROPAGANDA.

Actually what I wrote is completely accurate. So is what your wrote. I said "...your neighbors won't be afraid to have their kids around it." Their fear of the larger dog may be unfounded but the perception is there. And IF a small dogs bites someone, the injuries are less likely to be life threatening or permanently disfiguring. Like you said "...I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE THAT HE WOULD NOT BITE SOMEONE ...". YOU have confidence, and I'm sure it's well-founded. But someone else walking up to that same dog will not have anywhere near that level of confidence.

Small children and large dogs is a problem waiting to happen. Even well-trained even-tempered dogs will react to a small child falling on them or startling them in a manner completely out of character. I've seen it. It's heartbreaking. Small dogs can react the same way, there's just not much chance of a fatality.

Didn't intend to turn this into a "large dogs are/aren't more dangerous" discussion. I love 'em both, I just don't trust the big ones around my kids.

Enjoy your dogs!

Gary, just get rid of that cat-rat dog and get a Mastiff like mine, then NOBODY will question your manhood!!!!!!!

The wife heard me laughing this morning and came over to find out what was going on, so I let her read this thread, and she liked the squeezing out the window and the Turbo6 suggestion. looks like we migt call him Turbo6 instead of Wrigley. Ill bet he can 60 ft. faster than the ricers around here.;) heres a couple of pics, hes 4 months old.

Thats a COOL Dog. :cool:

You did good.

Actually what I wrote is completely accurate. So is what your wrote. I said "...your neighbors won't be afraid to have their kids around it." Their fear of the larger dog may be unfounded but the perception is there. And IF a small dogs bites someone, the injuries are less likely to be life threatening or permanently disfiguring. Like you said "...I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE THAT HE WOULD NOT BITE SOMEONE ...". YOU have confidence, and I'm sure it's well-founded. But someone else walking up to that same dog will not have anywhere near that level of confidence.

Small children and large dogs is a problem waiting to happen. Even well-trained even-tempered dogs will react to a small child falling on them or startling them in a manner completely out of character. I've seen it. It's heartbreaking. Small dogs can react the same way, there's just not much chance of a fatality.

Didn't intend to turn this into a "large dogs are/aren't more dangerous" discussion. I love 'em both, I just don't trust the big ones around my kids.

Enjoy your dogs!

OKIE-DOKIE

The wife heard me laughing this morning and came over to find out what was going on, so I let her read this thread, and she liked the squeezing out the window and the Turbo6 suggestion. looks like we migt call him Turbo6 instead of Wrigley. Ill bet he can 60 ft. faster than the ricers around here.;) heres a couple of pics, hes 4 months old.

The dog is not so bad... Just lose the wussie harness, and get one of those collars with the prongs on it. So at least it will look intimidating.;)

Brian

BandAid, love the solid white. He reminds me of my solid white, Max, that was stolen. Looks like Shorty from Eight Below. The family watched Eight Below this weekend. Really made us miss our Huskies (Bandit, Dusty & Max). The wife is talking about wanting another Red & White with blue eyes.
John

6Appeal and GNBrett,thanks for the compliments,he really is an awesome dog,is that a sad movie ,hate to see dogs tortured like what I think will happen in that movie????
Ceasar is Pure White Siberian Husky,4yrs old and has 2 blue eye ,he gets a bath maybe 4times a yr,and stays that white all the time,its crazy....:wink: :wink:

I'm sure he will grow on you lol. Dogs are much more into humans than cats , I love the border collies but personaly all I have are Blue Healers. To active for a inside dog though. Daniel Ray

Attachments

• tail (25).jpg
    tail (25).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 85
Min-Pins are great! I have three (two are rescues) and a mutt. They are definitely a big dog in a tiny package. Enjoy your new family member.

Chez_After_Bath.jpg

Movie_Night_and_MinPins_Aug_2006_00.jpg

Reese_Comfy.jpg