American Muscle Car show in Medina, OH

ngc414

We are hosting a Charity American Muscle & Classic car show on August 31st Located on the historical square of Medina, OH. I have reserved the square and all the spots on the square for this years event. Right now I am still getting everything in order. We are planning on several class trophies, T-shirts, give aways, goody bags, dash plaques, Food and Music. All cars are welcome to attend. We still are working on selecting a charity. Anyone local interested in helping with the show please contact me.

This years charity is coats for kids. Anyone interested in donating or sponsoring the event please PM me.
We also added show classes this year for 80s Muscle cars, modern muscle cars and a sleeper class.

Updated info:
2008 Coats for kids American Muscle car show located on the historical square of Medina Ohio August 31st from 430pm until 830pm. All vehicles are welcome! Trophies, prizes, goody bags, Music, Food and much more. Spectators are free and only $5 per class to enter your car. Come and show of your car and help a good cause. The Rally In the Alley starts at directly after the car show with music by the Pink Floyd tribute band "Wish you were here".
for show info go to:
YOUR LOCAL AGENCY
For rally info go to:
Rally in the Alley

Show is this Sunday! Hope to see you there!! 15 classes & trophys and tons of givaways donated by local businesses!