Analytical Reasoning or Personal Opinion

He was in a shipwreck. He tasted the seagull and when he found that it didn't taste like the meat he ate on the life boat (his wife) he knew he had been lied to by the other survivors.

Assuming having all the time means you do not have immortality- just a normal lifespan, and a still a means to survive (normal amount of money), I'd take time. What good is all that money if you can't enjoy it?

Country boy or City boy??????

You and your best friend are sitting in the yard. 50 feet away and 25 feet up is a telephone wire with 5 birds on it. You pull out your .22 marlin semi automatic rifle and shoot one bird dead. How many birds are left on the wire??????Your answer determines whether you are from the city or country.

5 birds are still on the line. A birds feet can wrap around the line and lock there so they don't fall when sleeping. I am an old country boy who moved to suburbia to be closer to work.

NONE! The other four flew away due to the sound of the gunshot! The same thing I do when bullets are flying around me!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Country boy or City boy??????

You and your best friend are sitting in the yard. 50 feet away and 25 feet up is a telephone wire with 5 birds on it. You pull out your .22 marlin semi automatic rifle and shoot one bird dead. How many birds are left on the wire??????Your answer determines whether you are from the city or country.

If you're a REAL Country Boy... You worked out the correct line of fire to kill more than just one bird with a single bullet. ;)

I think 0 is the correct answer, 1 dead on the ground 4 flying away. I guess I am not a real country boy since they were 25 feet up. I am still learning.