And now Meet the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudgepacker? Supra owners work in candy factories?

Don't let them get to you, Harold. That's my second favorite car. Needs a turbo 400 though.

This is staying a street car for now Don, so the turbo 400 and the single turbo upgrade maybe wayyyy down the road, I know your having a nasty Supra being built by Duttweiller, when is that beast coming out? ;)

Auction is at 15.2k might end up out of your price league. Where are you going to get the extra money for the wing and bling ? 129k on it, that thing is tired

Lou just won't cop to having senior minutes, hours, & days like I do.

But....cranial flatulence is not out of the question....
...and don't forget the Polish thing....:biggrin:

Sorry Lou....I should show more respect for my elders....especially the ones that make my GN run so good.:rolleyes:

:cool:Sweet ride- guess you dropped the flag- but a very nice car- Toyota engines are known for their precision- I've "rebuilt" 22R's that were tight spec at 100K- Never did an inline 6 toy but have heard they're tougher than the 4's. Brace the block and dog it. There'll always be a Buick Turbo pulling your bumper- and chewing on it... Good luck on the change- we're all here to have fun!:D
Robert

yeah he'd be to busy hanging out with his fellow gangmembers at the local donut shop
Thats right we get all jacked up on caffeine, MF the deterioration of the country & the communists that took over our political system & the idiots that voted them in cause they expected some kind of change. Then after all that It's time for a nap.

Wicked Supra is on the way home to SoCal

I spoke to Harold today

He is on the way home and is loving the new ride but hating the weather & traffic

He was near San Francisco early this afternoon so depending upon current traffic and rain, he should be home sometime around DECEMBER...lol

It sounds like he already has folks interested in buying the car from him so don't be suprised if he goes and sells it before he ever mods & races it

I'm still looking for my 94 - 98 Supra (Blue, Hardtop, Automatic, Turbo or NA, less than 100K miles, and less than $20K)

Supras have kept their value pretty good, but there is a Supra just waiting for my old a$$ somewhere out there

Later,

Status
Not open for further replies.