And now Meet the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfedv6

Banned
Coming to a highway near you and Some of you better get used to this VIEW.. :biggrin:

Supra.jpg

Interior

supra1.jpg

A little Peek. ;)

supra2.jpg

She is still running on the twins, made a little over 500rwhp on pump gas :eek:only 22psi, motor is Built to withstand 1,000RWHP:biggrin:, she will get alky upgrade 720cc injectors and about 30psi to boot, after she is tuned up looking to get close to 700rwhp.. LOOK out BLACK BRICKSSSSSSSS IM BACKKKKKK.. :biggrin:

Congrats Wicked, Nice fart can ! Now all you need are slant eyes & buck teeth lol

congrats on the purchase, now let the hating begin

Thanks ziggy Im excited to drive it to her new home, I just hope i can keep my eyes on the road with this sitting on my passenger's seat, as you can see the car is not the only thing I'm picking up :biggrin:.

Sabrina.jpg

How about them new Plates.

Hope you all like what the new plates will read..

Fitting for future victims.. :)

gnkller.jpg

idk harold id like to see what she can do at the track, how about i give you the first official call out when your ride is here test it out againts the grocery getter you can run it the 31st:biggrin: im sure alot of people are gonna be calling you out wanting to race you but in the end you have a bad azz supra so i give you props on that homie

you have to get inline ziggy and must wait for the 720cc injectors and alky injection to be installed with 30psi too boot, your time will come.. ;)

I've never heard of a Nicaraguan that can drive stick or drive period for that matter. Now go drive the Supra people crazy. :eek: :D

Lol, thats messed up if you go with those plates...wheres the luv??

Its funny to me how I left the Import scene to get into the muscle scene and I seen your ride and you got rid of it for an import...enjoy it, there fun.

Coming to a highway near you and Some of you better get used to this VIEW.. :biggrin:

Supra.jpg

Interior

supra1.jpg

A little Peek. ;)

supra2.jpg

She is still running on the twins, made a little over 500rwhp on pump gas :eek:only 22psi, motor is Built to withstand 1,000RWHP:biggrin:, she will get alky upgrade 720cc injectors and about 30psi to boot, after she is tuned up looking to get close to 700rwhp.. LOOK out BLACK BRICKSSSSSSSS IM BACKKKKKK.. :biggrin:

You sold your buick for this:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.