Another Canadian on Board

Team Canada

Team Canada
Hi, I have been using this site for a few years now, looking up tech data and enjoying reading some of the threads. I figured it was time to come out of the dark and join the dark side. I own three of these cars. An 86 and 87 G Nat. and an 87 Ttype. I just wanted to post a brief note to say hello to you all. Ive never been much of a car club guy, but this site is different and a vital link to anyone with one of our cranky (at times) cars. Thanks for reading...

Welcome eh,got any beer LOL.:wink:I am from the southern Ontario area:cool:.Great site you will enjoy more than cable TV:rolleyes:

Kevin

Thank you for the welcoming. I do enjoy this site more than cable TV. But not as much as watching Hockey Night in Canada with a case of Molson Canadian..Yet anyway.

Welcome!

Glad to hear we have another Buick guy in the NW. Be sure to check out the Pacific Northwest area, and we'll plan to see you at the next Turbo Thunder! -Steve

Welcome aboard- I'm just south of the border to you!! My in-laws are in the Coquitlam BC area, so we get up there frequently- maybe I'll see you at a couple shows next year!!

Thanks for the welcome. If any of you guys can keep me posted on the car show schedule I would greatly appreciate it. It seems that I end up hearing about them a week or two after the fact. Plus weekends off are a rarity these days.

Thank you for the welcoming. I do enjoy this site more than cable TV. But not as much as watching Hockey Night in Canada with a case of Molson Canadian..Yet anyway.

LOL,don't like Hockey because we have the leafs,still loseing after all these years:rolleyes:

Kevin