Another Car Show, Kc Area

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Sunday, April 21st is the annual Shawnee Mission West Car Show. Its at Metcalf South Shopping Center off of 95th and Metcalf. Entry fee is 20 bucks the day of the show. Ill have the GN there if the weather is nice friday to drive it back to KC from Pittsburg. Otherwise, Ill have the grey turd there. Lets get some freaking TR people together for this one fellas. Its not 2 hrs away this time! Let me know if your going, cause Ill be there. Dont wuss out this time................hahaha

ur car won't be done man. Maybe next week.

I may show up. We'll see. Mike we still going to do some cleaning on saturday. I've found that some people don't like to help me. HOpefully you don't feel this way. :) Probably just do the headliner. I'd like to wait until I get the torq thrusts on to really detail it. thanks. Lata

Whos coming to the show? Come on you lazy butts.......just come and sit on your ass and bench race with me and all the TR guys.

Pretty sure registration is from 8-12, maybe 9-12. Show runs till 3 or 4. I dont remember, the flyer is at home. Hope to see you guys there.

I really hope you arent talking about me man........

umm...well...if thats how you take it. Thats fine. Oh by the way..who is the electronics 101 instructor down there at pitt...I'll be sure to get into that class :rolleyes:

not the time or place. The comment you said the other day when I wasn't around was harmless too. This is really not the place to talk about this. If you don't understand. You can e-mail me.

I didnt drive my GN home from Pitt Friday because it was raining and there was a threat for severe storms down here.......so I was gonna just bring the Ttype, but it was raining in the morning on Sunday. I assumed that they would not have the carshow and move it to the rain-check date. I was wrong, and Im pretty pissed off that they didnt, but oh well. Thats how it goes.

You didn't miss much. We stayed about 15 min. There were a few Camaros, Mustangs, Fast and The Furious crowd but the car I thought was cool was a 1915 Dodge that was restored by some older guy.