Another fun night with teh broke down Buick...SRT10/5.0

SVORay

There is more but I just don't see the need to list them all. So I'll skip to the Highlights...

5.0 Stang Vert 88-93: Well I was crusing home when some stang just kept reving me. I really wasn't out to tangle with anyone since my car isn't really tuned right and my gear box is shot. Now I have messed with it and the boost has been holding at 15psi with small 16-18 spikes. This isn't to bad comapred to the 20+ spikes I was getting. Anyhow, I finnaly had enough of this stang and let her rip. I'm pretty sure he took off but not sure if he let out of it soon aftwards. Because I instantly left him. I thought it was over until we started making our way out of town...I guess we was both checking out the scene at the next town over. Anyways, he starts again and this time I slow down to something like 40 but this dude punches it. I'm not sure what happened but I desided to see if I could play catch up. This guy had like 4 cars on me and I realed him in quick! Needless to say, that put an end to that crap with the 5.0.

SRT 10 (single cab) /Turbocharged VR4 ( 3000GT): Well during this time with the stang I ran across an SRT 10 screwing around with a 3000GT. This was a three lane hwy with an empty spot between the two vehicles. So I said WTF and tried pulling up next to the SRT 10. This was easier said than done. As soon as I got nose to nose with the truck it down shifted. It was on and let me tell ya, those things are pretty mean from a 40 mph roll. I slammed the pedel to the floor in hopes of atleast keeping up with someone. I'm not sure what happened to the VR4 but all I could see was that SRT doing some damage. Then I got a break, once I got around 70-80 I started pulling pretty darn hard. I got just about a nose ahead of him when he suddenly hit the brakes and turned off :frown: I'm not sure if the VR4 stopped or what but he finnaly came pulling up behind the truck as it started it's decent.

All runs was done with only 15psi :biggrin: