Another night of adventure with "RAW GN" and "SINISTER"

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Well guys I had a good time tonight. I think we pretty much cleaned house from foreign to domestic, new and old!

We'll have to do it again soon.:D

Were defenitly keeping the respect high for the GN's in this area.:eek:

Yes yes yes! That was a lot of fun....and the "others" were cool too. I really need to figure out this traction problem before we do it again....would not have been able to deal with a loss to the "red" car! ;) It's a good thing my car decided to hookup when it did because we were running out of room! :eek: :cool:

That night was a blast !!

The Mustang, Camaro and Supra guys were very cool. Big thumbs up.

Even though I lost to the 03 Mustang Cobra in the 1/4 mile, had him 0-60mph, it was a good race. My "stock" GN did well.

The "fast" GN guys, Bill and Ted, had no problems impressing everyone.

The dark side reputation lives on...

Now Frank... you couldn't have done to much damage, I wasn't there... Unfortunatly my car is still in about a zillion peices.

Rob

Originally posted by z06_rob
Now Frank... you couldn't have done to much damage, I wasn't there... Unfortunatly my car is still in about a zillion peices.

Rob

Rob,

Why is your car in a zillion pieces? It couldn't be that there are too many V6 TR running around here creating some havok, would it?

:eek:

Frank

I just needed a little more power... not to mention I have this horse-power disease.

LOL;)

That use to work with my wife, but she caught on!!!

I hear what your saying. I'm looking to go bigger as well...

Funny, when I first baught this car my goal was to have a solid mid-12 sec car in street trim. Once I acheived that then it became 12 flat, then in the 11's and now it's low 11's with high MPH.

Frank

I just need something that will do 0-200-0 in a decent amount of time...

Rob

You should work for a big corperation then! That's what typically happens in BIG business, you run 200 mph then someone jerks you in the other direction...

Rob

We did miss you though Rob! When will you be back up and running?

Man.... I'm not to sure... those "bastards" from ARE haven't shiped the motor yet... probably another 3-ish weeks, depending on who you ask.

Rob

Man.... I'm not to sure... those "bastards" from ARE haven't shiped the motor yet... probably another 3-ish weeks, depending on who you ask.

Rob

Geeesh! Just buy another Z06 with a big nitrous bottle in the back until your motor is done then sell it.;)