Another thumbs up for Razor!!!!!

tpabayflyer

I finished the install of Julio's ALKY kit and it is awesome!!!! I am only running 20 psi right now and I can't hook my 87 GN in first or second gear with my street tires. The alky chip from turbotweak works perfectly and the car now runs as smooth as it did when new. (I am the original owner) The old style RA 93 street chip ran rich and had a bad off idle stumble. I had to turn the alky down a bit to achieve 800 02 numbers at 20 psi but it pulls nice and smooth and the TE-44 really rips. I have not seen ANY hint of knock retard as of yet. My car is faster now than at any other time in the last 18 years and anybody thinking about getting one of these kits please don't hesitate. I am not used to putting the hammer down in second gear and getting sideways while the car still spins a bit when hitting third!!!! I think my trans may be a victim of the added power but it is holding up for now.

Can you believe I was even thinking about selling my car to get a boat???
No way!! this thing is way too much fun now.... Kudos to Julio for making
my car an absolute blast to drive again!!! TBF

I'm putting one of these kits on along with my TE-60 turbo and new trans...hoping for high 11's on pumpgas!

dont forget your Mickey Thompson drag radails, they are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should have no problem, just remember the scanmaster is a must for tuning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D