another will they fit question

japSW20

Will 20x10 with 5 inch or 5.5" backspace with 295/25 tire fit in the rear with minor work? also a 19x9.5 +53 offset wheel fit? im guessing not? thanks for your help, need some new shoes on the car soon (monte carlo, same as regal pretty much)

If you do a frame notch you should be fine. I figure with my 1 inch frame notch i can fit a 10" wide wheel with 5.25 backspace. That will center the wheel in the wheel well.

Yeah not without a frame notch. Unless the Monte has an extra inch or so to spare compared to a Regal. 4.75" backspace is the MOST guys will run and some guys can't even get that to fit without rubbing. 5" will be too close, and the other wheel with +53mm offset will also be more than 4.75" backspacing.

i got a 22x10.5 wheel on the back of mine:eek: no frame notch just a little cut and section on the back part do to how big in diameter the wheel is the tire size is also 255-30-22

i got a 22x10.5 wheel on the back of mine:eek: no frame notch just a little cut and section on the back part do to how big in diameter the wheel is the tire size is also 255-30-22

Yes but with what backspace... that's what makes the difference.

it tucks and i have to put a 1/4 spacer on ! there is literally a 1/4 inch between the car and wheel