Ansewed questions on my wheels

BlkGNTurbo

Thanks guys for all the nice feedback! I had email and questions on these wheels in a few other posted photos of my car so here's the skinny or should I say the wide on them...Thought I should post them here in the tires/wheels suspension forum section...

The wheels are (very rare now) Epsilon's. I did a numbers check with all the stamped info on the rear of the wheels. A pretty high-end wheel in the day I'm told. They are a TRUE three-piece wheel. Rear's are 11x16's on 255/50's with 8 1/2 x 16's with 245/50's in front. I don't know what the off-sets are but they bolted up PERFECT! Nothing sticking out of the fenders and no rubbing. They have that GNX theme look to them I love on a black car, but are wider front and rear than the stock GNX wheels.

Here are a few pics of the rear wheel in a little more detail.

PICT0005a-1.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT0002a-3.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT0001a.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT0007a-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's a Ad for Epsilon Wheels back in the day...
Epsilonwheels-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And a few of my car wearing them...
GoodGuysMarch09FrameShot.jpg
[/IMG]
GoodGuysMarch09cc.jpg
[/IMG]
GoodGuysMarch09bb.jpg
[/IMG]
GoodGuysMarch09aa.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT0008a-1.jpg
[/IMG]

next time the wheel is off,can you get the back space,,wonder if you gan get it from measuring the side and figuring it out...looks awesome.. Dennis :) :)

I'll try and get that for you....I guess on the back or inside of the wheel, I just measure the inside center mesh piece to the out of the wheel?