Any Dodge Caliber owners here??

Must be Control Arms

Hey Everyone,

I cannot detect any movement in the sway bar so I am going to do the control arms this weekend.

Are there any special tools needed to change the control arms?

Funny seeing this thread pop back up. We did end up buying the one I spoke earlier in the thread. I actually really like the thing to tell you the truth. Have put about 1000 miles on it so far without any issues EXCEPT for the wife curb riding both of the wheels on the drivers side!! Found some redone wheels on ebay for $100 each shipped and they are perfect. Lucky on the pricing as this Caliber has the 18" wheels. Ended up getting the dealer down to 11K with four new Yokahama TRZ tires.

Bonus, after getting it home realized it already had a remote starter installed,

heg87t, i have a dodge challenger and they are known for having a clunk in the front suspension, when going over speed bumps or coming to a stop. the issue is the sway bar links.. most remove the washers in the links and rebolt them back in and the clunk is gone...ill try and find the link.

Aftermarket Autopage, works great. Was in Valet mode when we bought it. Dealer gave us the extra set of keys and the little fob was on it. They didn't know what it was for.

heg87t, i have a dodge challenger and they are known for having a clunk in the front suspension, when going over speed bumps or coming to a stop. the issue is the sway bar links.. most remove the washers in the links and rebolt them back in and the clunk is gone...ill try and find the link.

Thanks for the tip Tony. Any luck finding that thread?

Seems easy to remove the front sway bar end links and take it for a ride to find out if the noise is gone.