Any get togethers before the summer HEAT ?

williamsGN

'Horse sneeze' addict
Pizza cruise, Huntington Beach Pt. 2, Memorial Day, etc, etc.... ?

Car is getting dusty :eek:

Strangely enough I ran across some of the people at Hotchkis Suspension at a car show in Ontario. They told me they would love to host us Buick guys at their shop in Santa Fe Springs. I dont know how much interest there is to do another get together right now but I was thinking end of September maybe. Its much closer for you guys in Santa Clarita and LA.

I would definitely be interested in that as I know John Hotchkis from years ago.
Before he started Hotchkis Engineering he was General Manager at Guldy's (Guldstrand Engineering).

Cool Reg., I don't know what I'd do with a show that wasn't 100+ miles away ;)

So you're going to bring the fast car, huh Chicken ?

How about a cruise in the 818???

Last several cruises (Dana Point, Ontario, Long Beach park, Temecula) have been 90mins away to the 909/714 area.

Cool Reg., I don't know what I'd do with a show that wasn't 100+ miles away ;)

LOL

818GN iam in to any local cruise!!!!!! so lets set one up

Gil, I am down to put in the time/effort to pull something together.

How about July? Something 6 weeks out, to give people time to plan.

six weeks out!!!!! i was thinking of going for a nice cruise up to neptunes net of pch early sunday morning.....this sun comming up:D

I am going to hit Donut Derelict's, probably with the turbo Buick, this coming Sat morn, 05-26-201 if anybody is interested.
I am meeting one of the guys from the Cadillac Forum.

six weeks out!!!!! i was thinking of going for a nice cruise up to neptunes net of pch early sunday morning.....this sun comming up

I'm down.

Let's roll.

Anyone else?

Can't make Sunday, but like the Burbank show you emailed to me Ben.

"There is an "event" on 5/29 from 7-11p in Burbank (Empire Center, off Burbank Blvd 5 South) called Krispy Kreme Tuesday, happens 2x per year, draws 500-1k cars (No BS)."

Also the next Van Nuys cruise which is June 13th.

http://www.vannuyscruisingassociation.com/
BTW, the biggest meeting area is still in the Ralph's lot at Burbank and Van Nuys

six weeks out!!!!! i was thinking of going for a nice cruise up to neptunes net of pch early sunday morning.....this sun comming up:D

Did you make it to Neptune's, Gil ? Are you meeting up with us in Burbank tonite ?

Good to see 818GN, PaulG and Roman86GN last night at Burbank. More cars than I've ever seen at one place, guessing 1000+

Looking forward to the Van Nuys cruise on June 13th and Route 66 on the 9th.
Would like to check out the Neptune's cruise you guys did last weekend. Might have to shorten up the miles a bit to keep the wallet in check :(

Good to see 818GN, PaulG and Roman86GN last night at Burbank. More cars than I've ever seen at one place, guessing 1000+

Estimates put the car count at 1500-2000 cars.

BTW, the helicopter in the air was a KCAL9 news chopper...you were right.

Too bad the older brethren of the TB realm don't venture out at night......but one can hope, that will soon change.

Would like to check out the Neptune's cruise you guys did last weekend. Might have to shorten up the miles a bit to keep the wallet in check

The Neptune's Net cruise we did was alot of fun.

Went from Santa Monica up to Oxnard on PCH, then took the 101S back.

Would love to do it again, with more TB's this time.

Meeting up with Gil, Ben & Chris on Sunday, 11am for the above mentioned PCH cruise.

Edit: Now its 9:30 cause you bums have some sort of life or something to get back to Sunday ;) List of TRs seems to be growing.

Meeting at Taco Bell at 12105 W Pico Blvd & S. Bundy

FWIW, not more than a mile on Pico Blvd. towards the ocean, there is a killer restaurant that you guys might want to check out> It is just directly across from a McDonald's on Pico between 29th & 30th Streets:
Lares, 2909 Pico Blvd., Santa monica, CA, 90405.
Killer Mexican & American food.
Killer strawberry margaritas, too.

Thanks Gary, I think they might want to hit up Neptune's Net again. I haven't been there, kind of looks like a dive, but have been assured its good food. You and H should come in the '9 sec' car ;)