Any Gn's missing out of NY?

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
I saw a very suspuscious Gn today (easter) in NJ with NY plates.... The whole situation was suspicious...i didnt get the vin, but I got a license plate number. If anyone is missing a GN out of NY, I have the plate number, send me urs and I will let you know what this is....also, there are a few identifying features about the car, so, please send me details about your car that I can compare!

Hope I can help someone....I definately dont think this car is in any shape or form-legit!!!

John

Thanks for looking out. I hope it was just one of our members visiting NJ.

Yes Mine Was Stolen From East Brunswick Nj

:mad: 87 GN NY plates GNTURBO1. STOLEN sept. 3rd 2005. car has 3-1/2 chrome exhaust tips, lock covers rivited in to the door and trunk. Stickers on hood (silver) 3.8SFITURBO. on hood scoop. inter. clean. brakes converted over to vaccuum Booster. stock GN rims.2 pillar gauges digital dash,power driver seat,chrome maf pipe out to a K&N air filter, dont for get the huge exhaust tips.tint rear and side back windows. door windows are not tinted. The head liner was just redone. after market pieneer cd with 2 amps in trunk. paint was shinny but scratches and bondo. front header had a hole for the hood orniment but was covered with glass, but you could see the out line of the hole. please let me know if any match what you saw.. Blackgnturbo@aol.com. Thank you...........
Rich

1st 3 letters BDY NY plate, ASC Sunroof car?

Mine is up in storage in NY and I haven't personally been with the car since last fall.

But as per my older posts, the car probably wouldn't be driving under its own power. :rolleyes: