Any good Turbo Buick mechanics in NY

T

TurboYankee

Long Island would be preferable. Used to go to one near me, but he long since moved and am looking for another one. TIA

What kind of work are you looking to do. I learned to wrench my own motor. You save alot of money that way.

I wish I had the time to do my own car work but time is not a luxury for me unfortunately:( There was a guy named Todd that used to work on my car in West Babylon near the dumps and he was great. My car ran like a beast whenever he tuned it up and put stuff on it. Just trying to see if there are any other Turbo Buick mechanics left in NY:confused:

HHHMMM< if you know where Todd Laraca is please let me know. I know about 10 people plus myself that want to kill him. He is a POS. He screwed so many people that he had to move out of NY and hide. I heard he lives upstate. He screwed me many times with a non tr ecm, dual intake pumps that caught fire, almost blowing up the car. etc etc. He is a POS. One day I will run into him and I cannot wait. Please email if you know where he is.
thanks,
Ralph

Sorry to hear about that. But back to my my original question....are there any good mechanics on LI for our cars?

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
DYNOTECH, MANVILLE, NJ - Eric Schertz (Tranny Builder)

I 2nd that.
I've known Eric since high school.
If you want it done right goto him, IMO.
Good Luck.................................................................Joe