Any help?????

10secregal

Anyone know of a good shop / mechanic in the Chicagoland area that is good at diagnosing electical / ignition problems. I've tried everythng in my power with no luck. I hate to do it as cheap as I am, but it is time to pay someone to fix it. It is a GN w/Stage 2. Fast bank to bank , MSD DIS-4. Not getting spark when trying to crank. I have already changed the Ignition module, coil pack, crank sensor, cam sensor, and disconnected the MSD and went back to factory ignition. No luck. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I want to try getting it out for the Midwest challenge. Thanks

I'm in Mokena.

Sounds like your missing power somewhere. Have you checked the module and injector plugs for 12v? All pink and black wires should have 12vdc when the key is turned on. There are 2 on the module plug. Pin P and M.

Checked all fuses? Got fuel pressure, all that good stuff?

Rick does nice work and your car will be safe and sound too. I have went to him for help on several occasions and it always worked out.

Hey Rick, there you are. I guess you are the guy around these parts. Here is a link to an old post with my problem to give you an idea of what is going on. I could write until I got carpal tunnel about the problem I'm having. Are you going to be at the meet next weekend? If so I'll have to find you. Thanks

Hey Rick, there you are. I guess you are the guy around these parts. Here is a link to an old post with my problem to give you an idea of what is going on. I could write until I got carpal tunnel about the problem I'm having. Are you going to be at the meet next weekend? If so I'll have to find you. Thanks

Forgot the link?

I will be at the meet. :cool: