any known capable shops/tuners in illinois?

Lee Thompson is around Indy..... not sure how far that is.... he has a 10 flat T..... still running a chip....and on low boost.

With ANS gone and I believe Street Performance is now done there is only one shop that I know of.

Pro Trac Turbo = 815 723 2530, I have never used them but hopefully someone on here will also respond.

There are a few guys that do side work but I am not going to volunteer anyone.

you can try spitfireauto they are not in the northern suburbs but you can also try Index
I went in there for some AC Delco parts and I saw 2 Gn's and a bunch of real nice muscle cars in there. They had a couple of vette's, a 65'ish GTO, 69 camaro and a newer TA. I've never personally had them do work for me but they might be worth looking into.

What needs to be done?

Yeah, you can pay Rick...

thats what im gonna do... LOL!

actually, I need him to install everything and show me how to use it... then I think I can tune it after base parameters are set.... right Rick? :biggrin:

tuner

larry stauner, at assc in lake bluff, best tuner in il. he got my car in the 9's
with a junk dfi. ;)

just looking for a reliable tuner in my area. thanks all for responding! used to go to assc way back in the day when i had my mustang didnt even know they were still around

Pro Trac Turbo is in Joliet. Dennis Butt is the ower. He is a good guy and can definetly get the job done for ya. He has had a StageII motor in the 8's.

just looking for a reliable tuner in my area. thanks all for responding! used to go to assc way back in the day when i had my mustang didnt even know they were still around

Yes Please let me know if and when you find one!!!

Don't mean to jack the thread but, i am 45 minutes north of milwaukee in north fond du lac(54937) any tuners close to me?

Do you want to learn about tuning or do you want to drop it off and have it done? These guy's are all great I'm sure, Ive seen Dennis lay down over 1000hp with his hybrid mustang but I recommend you learn a little about it.
You will be better off. ;)

i need some help getting the car to perform ,something is wrong and i 'm lost.Willing to do it myself but where to start,correct tools needed etc.Put all the parts on in sig take to track runs at 14 flat horrible..I have a scan master was looking at power logger and wideband but if don't need then why buy want to spend money in right places instead of waste in all the wrong. everyone says tune tune tune i understand but where to start..

GRNDNL you live in Hartford i grew up in Slinger so you are kind of in my old stomping grounds.Off topic just thought it was intreasting.Again sorry for jacking thread

i need some help getting the car to perform ,something is wrong and i 'm lost.Willing to do it myself but where to start,correct tools needed etc.Put all the parts on in sig take to track runs at 14 flat horrible..I have a scan master was looking at power logger and wideband but if don't need then why buy want to spend money in right places instead of waste in all the wrong. everyone says tune tune tune i understand but where to start..

I tried to view your recent posts... and was going to try and help... but didn't see a specific thread where you asked for help after the low 14 outing....

We are here to help... you have enough parts to go 11's easy... at decent timing and boost with a good 60' time.

Unless I missed it... start a new thread with the whole details... along with times and speeds on the timeslip.... and some of us might can find something that might help.....