Any news on E. J. Howe's Annual Bash?

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Hi Guys!

I'd sure like to make EJ's bash this year, SINCE I HAVE A RUNNING CAR! I shift-work, so I'll need some advance warning in case I need to trade off. ;)

Originally posted by S10xGN
Hi Guys!

I'd sure like to make EJ's bash this year, SINCE I HAVE A RUNNING CAR! I shift-work, so I'll need some advance warning in case I need to trade off. ;)

EJ's Bash was in June last year and I think it was the year before.

I can send Earl an e-mail and see if they have picked a date yet, but I don't think so.

I'll post back on what I find.

Well at this time I got a note from EJ > It looks like the date for EJs bash will be the 14th of june with a rain
> date of the 21st. hope that works for most everyone.

If the date changes I will post the new date. EJ is still in the planning stages and I know he will come up with some good stuff.

I'm looking forward to his BASH!!!

Take Care

I think before EJ's Bash, I'll run up to Evadale and get in some quick time slips...just to show Joel & Russ that I really can drive. :D

I pray it doesn't rain a drop, cause last year was a blast, but this year should be even bigger. Let's hope for the best.

Erik

:mad: DOH! DOH! DOH! Working days that day - BUT - I have one banked vacation day left... (at this time).

Put your foot down Russ. You don't have to take that kind of crap. Stop working, file unemployment, and move to California.

:D

Erik

Conroe, Texas

Just look for all the fire trucks tracking down the smoke from our burn outs. Ya can't miss it. :D

Originally posted by iamjeff
where is this taking place?

-jeff

Conroe is correct, I or EJ will post driving directions as the date gets closer.

Come on out for the Bash, it's a good afternoon for cars and the family.

Take Care