Any other helpers out there?

Oh yah,

Speaking of goating your dad into letting you drive. I mentioned that I worked on my fathers street rod for many years. A day did come that I got to take the car to the gas station, fill 'er up and bring her back. TO THIS DAY I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THE FRESH PATCHES OUTSIDE THE GAS STATION!!

:eek:

Originally posted by gn85
Oh yah,

Speaking of goating your dad into letting you drive. I mentioned that I worked on my fathers street rod for many years. A day did come that I got to take the car to the gas station, fill 'er up and bring her back. TO THIS DAY I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THE FRESH PATCHES OUTSIDE THE GAS STATION!!

:eek:

I don't think you need to.I doubt your father did either.:)

Not sure that's such a good idea.

Originally posted by growler
I agree, let the kid drive!

Since he's just like me in almost every other way so far, I'm afraid to let him drive.

:eek: If he does to my car what I did to my dad's...:eek:

Can YOU say Duke's of Hazzard?

Dam troublemaker!

Originally posted by growler
He has to learn sometime.

I'll drop him off and you can get the Green Growler out of it's crypt. Let me know when and where to send the tow truck. :D

Re: Dam troublemaker!

Originally posted by Low Budgit
I'll drop him off and you can get the Green Growler out of it's crypt. Let me know when and where to send the tow truck.

You should certainly know how, you use it often enough! :)

Whew..man.

That really smarts. :confused:

You are definitely exagerating and blowing my use of tow trucks WAY out of proportion! :rolleyes:

Poor me on the hook only twice in 20 miles and I have to put up with this! :mad:

Re: Whew..man.

Originally posted by Low Budgit
That really smarts. :confused:

You are definitely exagerating and blowing my use of tow trucks WAY out of proportion! :rolleyes:

Poor me on the hook only twice in 20 miles and I have to put up with this! :mad:

Life's a b*tch at the top.:)