Any TB guys in NY?

Fat Kid

I was wondering if anyone else is in the NY area, specifically Westchester county. I'm looking to meeting some fellow owners in the area and get some advice.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Fat Kid
I was wondering if anyone else is in the NY area, specifically Westchester county. I'm looking to meeting some fellow owners in the area and get some advice.

Thanks!

Staten Island, NY here.

I'm stationed in Saratoga Springs, NY right now. For the time being... at least.

I live in Sherman, which is right on the border of connecticut and patterson/pawling. I can often be found on weekends in pleasantville visiting my sis at PACE, or seeing my dad at work in Mount Kisco.

Wow, lots of us in the NY area. Are there ever any get togethers or anything like that? Also, does anyone know of a good place to take my ailing GN to in the area to have it looked it?

Thanks!

Upstate NY here, Binghamton area.
Theres a lot of TB guys on here from NY, CT, MA, NJ...
Quite a few further out west, Buffalo and Rochester areas too.
I feel kinda left out. Everyone is either on one side of the state or the other. Hardly anyone out here in the middle.

If you can drive your car, I would say visit Jack Cottons shop (www.cottonsperformance.com). It may be quite a drive, but its well worth it. Thats where I have taken mine. Great guy to deal with. One of the best Buick vendors we have!

Whats wrong with your GN? With some help from this board, you may be able to fix it yourself.

If your interested on Sunday the Northeast GSCA is having an annual BBQ/meeting. Your more than welcome to come. Its a great chance to meet a bunch of cool people. Send an email if your interested.

Originally posted by bar87
one more in staten island....:D

Where on SI? I'm in New Dorp. You may have seen my old '87 GN that was destroyed in a fire on 9-17. the license plate said 8UWITHV6. :)