Any TR folks in KY???

I'm sure there'd be a lot more kill stories to read if we could put together a crew of KY TR's and get them out in force once in a while. You know, a family gathering of sorts.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about, checkout the SW forum where the boys in SoCal are putting it down. They regularly get together and terrorize the unsuspecting.

Besides, it helps to keep the legend alive and keep the ponies and snakes in their place.:cool:

I'm down for that. Actually, I was hoping to try and get the darkside mobile as often as feasable. I was going to try to hit the cruise at Somerset once a month (I think that's the schedule), GS Nationals at BG in May, any other thing that we can think of. Just a weekend cruise or whatever.

I works best when there is good participation (ie: more than one car):) SO, I'll bring 2:cool:

I'm down for that. Actually, I was hoping to try and get the darkside mobile as often as feasable. I was going to try to hit the cruise at Somerset once a month (I think that's the schedule), GS Nationals at BG in May, any other thing that we can think of. Just a weekend cruise or whatever.

I works best when there is good participation (ie: more than one car):) SO, I'll bring 2:cool:

Sounds good to me, all I need now is a running car!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Nothing really wrong yet....................just going from bone stock to.......................not so stock,lol. Doing a bunch of things to it: pt6765rh, comp valve springs, Fuel pump, 60#'s w/ TT chip, pat's 10" converter(31-3500), shift kit, and methanol kit. So I am going to be really busy for at least the next month!!!

Nothing as of yet, Trans. is getting put together right now. I am still working on getting this damn DSM I am working on done so I can use that money for the rest of the stuff I need. Converter should be here this week, called and said they where shipping it out this past Friday.

I forgot, .......................................Found out the diff is open!!!!!!!!urg!!!! So I guess either a lincoln locker or go to the local junkyard and see if I can find something that will work, lol

DSM= mitsu? what's wrong with it?

As for the peg leg, I'll keep my eye's open for one.

Looks like you have your hands full. Actually seems like you're about done with the DSM. Is this a Talon?

Yes its a 92' Talon, but he had swapped to a 6-bolt engine a few years ago. Its AWD too, which has been my thing in the past, I just love turbo cars in general!!!! And yes defenitely have my hands full on both, lol.

So, you too are a glutton for punishment huh? Up until a few months ago I had the TR's and well as a couple of AWD turbo cars. I sold one of them and got into a supercharged truck. Good for space but just not the same as a turbo car. Gotta love them...

Well we are just now getting all the bugs worked out of it now, lol. He has changed alot of stuff on the car since he bought it. We where getting alot of false knock for some reason and he was only running about 7-8 psi. So kept on going around in circles trying to figure it out. Never threw a code for a knock sensor so I figured it was fine, lol. Well low and behold it was bad!!! I turned the nock control off and it runs like a top now. So he is going to get a nock sensor and put a few more miles on it then going to through some valve spring, retainers, and cams in the thing. Then he is going to have a local guy street tune it for him and it should be good to go!!!