Any TR folks in KY???

Sounds good to me.

I think the Somerset cruise is this weekend. We could all maybe meet up in London and cruise to Somerset, check out the show and just hang out and BS if it's not cancelled for rain...

Im going to go ahead and say its gonna get wet..LOL. Lets figure out a central location. Maybe have a park day where we have a cook out and hang out. I have a nice park in Lex that has shelters..a lake and plenty of space for the kiddos to run!

Lex sounds good to me!!! Not too far away. Just need a date and the place. I will try and least get my car to be a cruiser. Just need to put the trans linkage back on and try to get the damn laptop to take the DFI. That is the only thing that is holding me up right now.

Lex is about 1.5 hrs for me. Is there anything more central? Berea maybe? I'm pretty new out here so I'm not familiar with the area.

Well Lex is like 3 hours for me man.
I am still willing to drive that far for the TR's, lol. What about Grayson lake or something?? Do you guys have AIM or yahoo msg???? PM me if you do.

lexington is a lil over 2.0 hrs for me but i'd be in. i'd have to ask off of work on a sat. i'd like to meet up with some fellow TR owners.. learn a few tricks of the trade.. :biggrin:

Well I think it is in the works guys. I think that we all just need to decide on a where at and time!! Anyone going to go to the Buick meet on Aug. 1-3?

dee

I'm not. The other half always rolls with me. Usually in her own TR.:eek:
I guess that is what I get for assuming, lmao. Well good, the "7" is my better halfs, lol. Might have to have some powderpuff highway pulls, lol.

mine would go with me but the two "side kicks" wouldn't like all that riding in a "old" car...lol
We have one side kick and she wouldn't mind riding in dads old car, lol. Hell she used to riding in my POS Dodge that rides like a rail car, lol. She probably would enjoy riding in the "boat".

Most of my friends with TR's that have kids have no problem getting them to like the car. Usually all I hear is "let's go fast"!!:eek:

She does thaat all the time in the truck, lol. Which is not fast by any means but not a turd either. 358whp 858wtq, lol

Runs a very consistant 9.27 1/8 1.9 60', not too shabby for 7,700lb truck, lol. I haven't tried to "uproot" any trees or anything yet, hehehe.

dee

I might have to run you in my Supercharged Expedition (she has a KB Twin Screw) Pretty quick for a boat. I've never raced it so I can't quote times. Actually I drive it like an old lady and have managed to squeeze 18mpg out of it. :cool:

So when are we all ging to get together? Put up some suggestions guys. Oh and if you name a particular area please reference a well known area to give the rest of us an idea where it is...(Since I'm new out here I don't know of any cool places to go)

Well, I really don't have a suggestion for a place I am not from that area(LEX) so I really don't know what all is there. I think Dragula may have to make a few suggestions......................hmmm????? lol

I am down for a bout anytime the only stuff "we" have going on in the next few weeks is the buick meet in columbus Aug 1-3 and our daughters birthday the following weekend 9/10. Other than that we really don't have much of lives, lol.

dee