Anyone around Santa Clarita, CA?

Donut derelicts is this Sat., and every Sat., There have not been too many Buicks there for a while.

Bobs/ Northridge/ etc.

Meeting up in Northridge sounds good, or cruisin to a lunch spot also sounded good. Bob's in Burbank is a nightmare. We won't even get close to the place, I used to live down the road. So whatever a bunch of us can agree on with a date, is good for me. This Northridge shows sounds good, lots of room if its the Kmart Im thinking of with lots of places to cruise to around the neighborhood.
Jeff

Only a thought or idea, but if we can get a user-friendly moderator to move this thread over to Southwestern area where it might hang aroung for a while, it might help us keep this thread going. Or is there another way of accomplishing this?

Where we goin

Well someone e-mailed me about going to Valencia next saturday. But I dont no what street its on or the name of the place they have these shows. How about a time? Anyone no ? Somewhere in Canyon Country. A little help please. Thanks John:D

I did not email you. I also received an email about Saturday. The car wash is A Chevron on Valencia blvd between magic mtn parkway and Bouquet canyon. I think it starts at 5:00. I also think it requires that you register.
Hopefully some one can find out all of the 411. If not we could always go to the Kmart in Northrige on Friday. I know ther is no registering there. If you want email me pconrad@thevine.net

Jeff (Smokin'6) put out the e-mails. The show is on the corner of Cinema Dr. and Valencia Blvd in Valencia, close to the car dealerships. It's a small show, not too exciting but if there's going to be some TRs there I'll definately go. I won't have my car ready though, the motor is on the stand getting more mods. Here's the phone # to the Chevron/Auto Spa for details, 661-254-2000. Jeff will probably send out another e-mail before this weekend.