Anyone bidding on Charlie Sheens ex?

Sure is cool to look at but what the hell would you do with it?

I love the part that says, "I wonder what it will be worth in ten years"?

It has replacement oil cooler lines and it looks like it has an adjustable wastegate actuator on it.

Kewl! Lloyd's item are top notch in quality and he is a Great Guy too! He goes above and beyond in the customer service department!

I'm intrested in the trunk layout less the trunk lid piece. I'll shoot him an email. Thanks for the info.:)

I bid on it just for ****s and giggles. I can dream right :rolleyes:... I am the high bidder with $24k since thats all I have for spending money. If only I can bring her back to Cali. I was going to try to buy your GN, davidf, until you decided to sell your nsx and keep it. I sure need to step my game up if I want to own some cars like you guys have.

That car used to be in Fayetteville, NC and the reason for being repainted was that it was hailed on. It used to sit out in the back yard of the guy that owned it then. I think all it had was a car cover on it. He told me he drove it all the way from California when he bought it. This was about 7-8 years ago.

Mac