Anyone else using direct scan on a hot air setup?

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
I've recently installed 87 ECM and direct scan in my 84 GN. I'm new to direct scan, and I'm in the process of getting familiar with it. I've noticed that my direct scan is not acknowledgeing boost. I know that theres not a manifold pressure sensor. But my direct scan manual says that direct scan estimates boost via a voltage input. I'm always reading zero on the Boost DC. It also does not hi-light "BOOST" on the screen when the boost is kicking in. I know that my boost is working. and it is displaying EGR readings just fine. Is this normal for a hot-air car that is switched over to a 87 ECM? Or, is this something I need to start troubleshooting? Will it mess up my ECM calcuations when I'm under boost? I have noticed that the car does not pull as hard when under boost like it did before the conversion. I removed one of the screens from the stock 87 MAF sensor and that seemed to help a little. I should have my LT1 and Translator installed by thurs. or friday.
thanks in advance for any input.

Having done this conversion I know my readings were all there on my hot air. Not sure why you wouldn't be showing all the readings.

I guess I need to find out where the ECM is supposed to be getting that boost voltage input from. I'll start doing some research tonight. Anybody know off the top of their head? My first guess is going to be from the boost solenoid that sits on the valve cover.