anyone ever use a hypertech thermomaster chip?

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
I have a hypertech thermomaster perfomance chip part # 41372. Has anyone ever used one of these?

hypertech #41372

I have one in my '83 ttype. It came with the donor ecm. I have been into the hypertech website, no specs listed. I can tell you that the chip provides over16 psi boost and enough spark to make my motor detonate the plug electrodes off on 93 octane fuel. I'm currently switching over to an ultra chip and a set of 009s, we'll see how it runs after I fix the two low cylinders I got from the last detonation episode....

That Hypertech chip is a chip that came out in 1987, they discontinued that a long long long time ago. I think they had a overboost problem....:D

Installed the chip.

Well I installed the hypertech chip. It seems to not let the boost on as fast as the last chip i had in the car but i have noticed that this chip does not give me as much knock retard according to my knock sensor. I do not know what the other chip was but I had Bob Hinson A.K.A. "bobtempest" look at it when he checked out my T after I bought it and he believed it was a stock chip.