Anyone from Staten Island?

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
Just wondering if anyone is from the Staten Island area here? If so, where in S.I.?

Born and raised in Todt Hill (Westwood Ave) and the North Shore (West Brighton). Living up in Rochester NY now but all my family still lives down there and I go home during the holidays.

Must say a lot has changed over the years. Mainly traffic out the azz.

MorBiD

Born and Raised in South Beach S.I. Here. Grew up in the 80's and knew a lot of people down there. Anyone from the the South Beach, New Dorp area?

Also, went to Curtis High School and also knew a lot of guys from Rosebank area.

Only wished I could of owned a Turbobuick back in those days. I was 18 back in 87, and my life would of been different with a Turbobuick. Girls, Girls, Girls......... also Heavymetal, Classic Rock, and Break Dance Music.

Typical Guido

Sunset hill area, I lived in rosebank went to St. Josephs grammer school on thompkins ave and latter on in life I moved to concord near PS 12. I wish I bought a GN back in 87. I was into the Lincoln LSC with the bbs wheels moonroof and tinted windows........ and of course a thousand vanilla trees, and TKA pumpin

not from Staten Italy, but I was definetly listening to TKA back then with the vanilla air freshners

I am on LI, If you get to meet up with rich (above post) he is a good guy...

so with all these staten islanders when are we gunna get a little gathering together?

if anyone is interested PM me and i will try and set something up before the winter comes