Anyone going to Autorama Feb 28th??

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
I will be there Saturday. Hope to see some nice TR's and TTA's.

Dean? You going to have your car there?

Anyone else going or have a car on display?

Todd and I will be there sat.
Do you want to meet up somewhere?
What time will you be there. Maybe you can stop @ my house & we can ride togeather & save on parking.

Not sure what time but there will be 4 of us so my truck will be pretty tight on room.

I predict it will be 1:00 ish when we get there.

I will find out and let ya know.

nuttin... used to work for them, helping out a few managers there. tried to get a Buick in the display this year........ next year!

4.5 hours or so. It is in downtown Detroit

Not true. Me and the GN have made it from Dearborn to Downtown Chicago in 3:11.

My lifetime goal is to make it in under three hours. I'm thinking Black GN + Moonless Night + Nightvision Goggles - Headlights = Less than 3 Hour Trip

I will be there on Thursday night helping out a friend set up his display for his 1969 GTO Judge. I will also be there on Saturday.

Shane -- well there is that whole hour difference in time zone :)

Steve - what color is the GTO? I will stop and say hello if I can find it.

I plan to be there a bit before noon.

I might be down there on Wednesday too. I am taking my freinds 2002 Viper GTS ACR (yellow with black stripes) down there.
My friends 1969 GTO Judge is Carousel Red (Hugger Orange for Chevy's). It has Parchment interior. Him and his Brother own In-Line Tube. He will probably have some sort of advertising for the business. I will have my cell with me. (248) 321-3750.
So, I will be down there on Weds or Thursday set up days. I will definetly be there on Saturday.

John, I will have my cell with me. I think it works inside COBO. It should. Give me a call or I will call you.