Anyone going to Woodward Dream Cruise?

Bill,

I went over to the shop to try to catch up with Bruce last week and missed him, I talked to some of the other guys and they were unsure of what Bruce's plans were for the cruise so I dunno, whereas our plans for meeting up are still good..I am now leaning toward meeting up at Belle Tire at the Corner of 13 mile & Woodward..It's on the South of Woodward...The reason why I say this is because according to my understanding most of the bigger parking lots have already been "rented" out for use, if all else fails I'm sure everyone has a cell phone so if anyone gets turned around or can't find the designated location they can just call me and I'll find them...I know the Woodward route pretty well if I say so myself.. ;)

Todd

I will be there. We will be leaving Windsor around 4:30 on Friday. Hope to see some of ya's this year. Only saw 2 others last year. If you are looking for me I have the black GN with T-Tops....hehehe

Granny--that doesn't help....mines a GN with T-tops too:D

my plate reads TOBAD4U

TODD--you can email me at TRICKYDOGG@attbi.com
to leave your cell number If I can't find you guys when I arrive.
or if you have a NEXTEL, leave your two-way number and I'll two-way you when I arrive.

talk to ya later
-Brad-

Well..hell.....I will be in my 87 GN with T-tops. I WILL have the tops out :)

Not sure where we are meeting yet but I am getting excited.

Bill