Anyone in Detroit MI showing off their stolen dual 3" stainless exhaust from TR Custom Parts??

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Go F**k yourself! Nothing like buying something from a small business owner, receiving the product in a timely basis and then doing a chargeback so I get screwed out of payment. Asshole!

Whats a chargeback?

Thats when they kinda say they didnt get the part or didnt like it and call the credit card company and get them to reverse the charge. I would post his address all over .Im sure there are guys in detroit that know this sh!tbag. That sucks bigtime.Post this guys name ,

Thats when they kinda say they didnt get the part or didnt like it and call the credit card company and get them to reverse the charge. I would post his address all over .Im sure there are guys in detroit that know this sh!tbag. That sucks bigtime.Post this guys name ,

OR, use a stolen credit card! This is the address it was shipped to and confirmed delivery with signature, apparently the name is bogus as well as the phone number. My bad for trusting people. Might have a board member helping me out on this.

ELIZABETH TOMA
12610 GRIGGS ST
DETROIT, MI 48238

Did you dispute it seeing as how there's a signature on it? I may take a drive past that house, to see what I can see. I'm not too far from them.

Disputed but Paypal didn't back me up on it. They referred it to credit card company who has 75 days to decide. It always goes the customers way.

The scam is to order it to the billing address of the stolen credit card and then just wait for UPS outside and accept the package.

sounds like alot of work. Real home owner must work nights and doesnt know his cc is stolen.

The scam is to order it to the billing address of the stolen credit card and then just wait for UPS outside and accept the package.

Unless the card was stolen at the card holders addy, the thief would not likely have the correct addy.............Unless:
A. He/she lives there.
B. Constantly checks the owners mail box for card statement.
C. Has someone on the "inside" running the info.

I'm betting on A or C.
Evidently, the card has not been reported stolen??

Well, the good guys win once in a while. Checking my Paypal account and saw the balance was up quite a bit. thought an order was coming in but lo and behold the credit card company ruled in my favor! Got my $$$ back. Yaay!

Well, the good guys win once in a while. Checking my Paypal account and saw the balance was up quite a bit. thought an order was coming in but lo and behold the credit card company ruled in my favor! Got my $$$ back. Yaay!
Good for you Mark. It's about time the good guy wins.:D

Good for you Mark. I just again wanted to say thank you and am excited and waiting for my new 3.5 cold air package to arrive. :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's hard enough to make a buck on stuff with such a low profit margin. Glad you got your money..:cool:

Man! You've had a few rough deals. I'm glad this one worked out for you.

D