Anyone in North Alabama know this car?

I would sure love for about 5 or 6 of us get together one night and strike out to Huntsville together

I would sure love for about 5 or 6 of us get together one night and strike out to Huntsville together
Sounds great. I just got mine running and still have some tuning to do on it and install the converter/trans but should have it out soon if all goes well but you know how that can go sometimes.

Just saw this post. It is my cousin's ride. I think that Chad built the car. Dusty knows him I think. They call him Poolee. His name is Dwight. The car was extra clean and very fast . He parked it in our cousins yard and due to the car being lowered, the grass cought fire and the car burned. He will probably get another one. This is like his third or fourth one.

Prin

Just saw this post. It is my cousin's ride. I think that Chad built the car. Dusty knows him I think. They call him Poolee. His name is Dwight. The car was extra clean and very fast . He parked it in our cousins yard and due to the car being lowered, the grass cought fire and the car burned. He will probably get another one. This is like his third or fourth one.

Prin

I think I know a Prin. Drives a slow TA