Anyone know of a website..?

tommyguns

Where the main theme is the prolonging and maintenance of our daily drivers? I have a 2004 Pontiac Montana. I would like to know, above reccommended intravals, what maintenance to do to keep it healthy and problem resistant.
Because in this economy my friends, I can't afford expensive repairs or a new kid hauler. Im beginning to experience some probs. Thanx, guys.

Where the main theme is the prolonging and maintenance of our daily drivers? I have a 2004 Pontiac Montana. I would like to know, above reccommended intravals, what maintenance to do to keep it healthy and problem resistant.
Because in this economy my friends, I can't afford expensive repairs or a new kid hauler. Im beginning to experience some probs. Thanx, guys.

Dont know of a site but myself and my sales guys put on 65k+ a year for miles,,, all hiway... and we get about 200-250k before we roll vehicles.

Oil Change every 5k miles, (1 month) Trans Fluid and filter every 50k, Rear End oil every 50k, Antifreeze every 75k, seems to be working out really well.

When running the A/C we always shut it off 30 seconds before turning off the vehicle...... I will think of more....

Ty