You can type here any text you want

Anyone know this car?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LeeRemmos

image.jpg
it was in Illinois til 2013

I hear you should add another 0 to the back of those miles they have listed there.......

Has some rust issues. The seller is oblivious, wants $16.5 for it. Wouldn't take a 12k I offered

12K is way more than fair for a polished up rusty car.

He’s an idiot for not taking it.

It’ll be parted out soon.

D

With 213k miles on the clock, slipping tranny, and rust issues with busted fillers.....I wouldnt touch that thing with a 10' pole. I think he would be lucky to get half what they are asking. When I started dialogue with the salesman, he said they would be willing to let it go for $15k. After hearing that, I asked around on this board for any info on the car before getting serious about it as a prospect. Needless to say, I passed on it quickly.

I don't mind a project, but it has to be a project price. I'm selling my car, which is mint WE4 with very tasteful mods and ALL original parts and DOCIMENTED 59k miles for $18k.

These cars have "their" price, and it's not unlimited.

I don't think $12k is an option anymore. I might give him $10k if they will help with shipping cost.

Back