Anyone located near the Austin/SM/San Antonio Area?

Torvus

I've been a long time fan of Buick GN's and T-types and have recently given up nitrous fed large CI street/strip cars to take a little more laxed and quiet ride with an 86 T-type. Looking for local TR clubs in the area.

the guys at reagal performance in Cedar Park don't really spend much time on the forum, and i dont even think that they are registered. the guy that you want to talk to is Tim Blessin. you could also talk to Mike Hogan(also extremely knowlegable), or James Kay. they dont usually get to the shop until about 6:00 pm. the number is 260-7010. Trust me, these are the guys to talk too in the austin area.

BTW- i am in WAY north austin(liberty hill)

-jeff

Originally posted by Torvus
I've been a long time fan of Buick GN's and T-types and have recently given up nitrous fed large CI street/strip cars to take a little more laxed and quiet ride with an 86 T-type. Looking for local TR clubs in the area.

Allthough were mainly in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, your welcome in The Lone Star Performance Buick Club, check us out at www.lspbc.org. There is an email list if you are interested so you can keep up with what is going on locally, you can join up on our website.

We have members from all over the State of Texas and even some out of state!:cool:

Take care

Thanks for the replies, Hey BSD, it sounds like you live right up the road from me (Kyle now).

Just finished installing SMC alky kit. Gotta love it. I'll be changing timing chains this weekend and then will be headed to the track for testing on Wed.