Anyone looking for GNX/TTA 16 X 8 fronts?

Scott Atk

I spent the day today working on Dave Sapper's GN (see thread in General Tech, "Pro-Touring")
The shop has a full set of brand new, still in the box, Classic Industries 16 X 8 rims and center caps. $500 for the whole set, great deal for someone.

I spent the day today working on Dave Sapper's GN (see thread in General Tech, "Pro-Touring")
The shop has a full set of brand new, still in the box, Classic Industries 16 X 8 rims and center caps. $500 for the whole set, great deal for someone.
Scott if they are a full set of four wheels I will take them. Give me your phone number so I can arrange payment. Regards Lou

Yes, full set...all fronts. Guess I should have mentioned I doubt they'll want to ship them out, but everybody loves a trip to Vegas right? 7 oh 2 - 580 - 8 8 63.

Yes, full set...all fronts. Guess I should have mentioned I doubt they'll want to ship them out, but everybody loves a trip to Vegas right? 7 oh 2 - 580 - 8 8 63.
Thanks Scott, but I have no plans to go to Vegas anytime soon so I will have to pass on the deal. Flaco here on the board needs them perhaps he can make the effort. Regards Lou