Anyone recommend a good Turbo Buick Mechanic and tuner in NY or NJ area?

Marty Q

Need some help getting my car running good again. Looking for a good Turbo Buick guy in NY NJ area .Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Jim Dunn-knowledge, reasonable, always available for follow up, attention to detail and drama free! No one else around here who has all these attributes.

Jim Dunn-knowledge, reasonable, always available for follow up, attention to detail and drama free! No one else around here who has all these attributes.

To bad he doesn't know how to pick up a phone and return a phone call!

Jim & Ed at Buick Turbo Performance = (y)(y)
They get tons of work done - fixed stuff on my TTA that I'm sure the previous owner had no idea about :cool:

Last edited:
Well i know he has three job,is on call 24/7 for one of them,has three kids and i have never seen less than three or four buicks parked there to get worked on, perhaps he just forgot to get back to you,it happens. Maybe you could try and call him again instead of feeling like he is dissing you for some reason.

To bad he doesn't know how to pick up a phone and return a phone call!

I spoke with Jim Dunn and found out what happened and I apologize about this post I left a few days ago. I was wrong. There was a misunderstanding on my behalf. I appreciate him getting in contact with me about the issue.

-Chris-

Wait untill he gets his hands on your car! Guy knows his shit and borderline OCD with paying attention to detail