Anyone Use PAT'S 12" Converter

Have used a LOT of them over the years for customers. 2800 stall .. only mid/low 11 cars .

If you don't mind, what would you do different if you were to do it again now? Different parts? Alky?

We like simple set ups. we used Alky in her last year of that combo. Alky to me is one of the best mods to do to a Buick from a stocker to a 9 sec street car. :cool: Oh doin a WE4 thats goin down to Australia. Her old set up BUT with a TT chip and a BB turbo. Easy low 11 sec car on drag radials.

We like simple set ups. we used Alky in her last year of that combo. Alky to me is one of the best mods to do to a Buick from a stocker to a 9 sec street car. :cool: Oh doin a WE4 thats goin down to Australia. Her old set up BUT with a TT chip and a BB turbo. Easy low 11 sec car on drag radials.

Sounds like the ticket!!!!! Now Which turbo ???? HAHAHA I would assume something like a 6262 Billet BB ? With the same converter, TT Chip, Alky, 60 Inj, Done Deal.

thats a 10 sec turbo to me. How fast r u looking to go ??

As fast as i can without having to build the short block or go to a fully built tranny. I have access to pretty much
any turbo i want, so i am very flexible when it comes to that. This would be mostly a street car with maybe a trip
a month to local 1/8 th mile track and once in a blue moon to 1/4 mile PBIR ( Moroso ) in west palm.

Better not go faster than 12.5 if you don't want to build a tranny. Below that every tranny I've seen starts to go south fast.

As fast as i can without having to build the short block or go to a fully built tranny. I have access to pretty much
any turbo i want, so i am very flexible when it comes to that. This would be mostly a street car with maybe a trip
a month to local 1/8 th mile track and once in a blue moon to 1/4 mile PBIR ( Moroso ) in west palm.

well I'd try the 62/62 BB :cool:

Better not go faster than 12.5 if you don't want to build a tranny. Below that every tranny I've seen starts to go south fast.
i know, im gonna have to bite that bullit, i guess what i mean was keep the 200r4, keep the lockup, not go too crazy with the tranny or the converter.