Anything Going On In Houston Area last two weeks of June? Good Junkyards?

PNYKLR

Howdy all I will be (it seems) in the Houston area the last two weeks of June - anything exciting going down those two weeks?
Any good junkyards with G-Body Parts?
Even better any E-Z Pull or Pull And Save junkyards in the area
Hell if work is going to pay for me to come there I mind as well
have some fun . How are the doors/body panels down there
are they bad as up here in NY?

Well, E.J.'s will be the 14th with a rain out date of the 21st. It's gonna be in Conroe (real easy to get to).
I don't know for sure if the Houston Buick Club will have any get togethers in the next few weeks or not.
As far as the parts go, we don't use salt on the roads when they ice over, we use pea gravel...and that's only on the third blue moon of every other century. Our weather has hit in the teens before, but as a general rule it's a brutal 50 degrees :D
We have many different parts places, all are located in really bad areas. Your best bet is to grab a couple of us that know the junk yards and can bring some tools. And if all else fails, grab the yellow pages and let your fingers do the walking.

HTH
Erik

Same thing here 99% of the junkyards are in really bad areas but I'm used to it it doesnt bother me I'll update you guys when it gets more definite (if it does) I would be in Houston (I work for Banco Popular and we have branches there)

Thanks for the reply !