April 4th

I eat Z06

Anyone gonna be at stanton on April 4th? From what I heard it is opening day. So far I think that I am gonna bring the STi. A few other subie owners are gonna be there. But also considerin bringin the Buick. It comes outta storage the thursday before. Cold air is better for them turbo's!

Nick

Gonna be there weather permitting. Think I am going on Saturday. I cant wait, I am soo pumped.:D :D

Nick

Sunday is opening day, so I wont be there saturday. Buick is acting up too, so I am bringin the STi.

Nick

I'll be there with the TY. No changes since the fall so I don't plan to go fast but I have the racing bug bad. (I've been hunting down ricers with my GF's 4.0 Cherokee :D ).

Looks like sunny and 55. Not a bad track day for turbo cars.

Raced a Honda CRV with my womans 4.0 cherokee, I won.:D The funny part is her jeep has 180,000 miles.

Nick

There are supposed to be alot of SRT4's there. With a few WRX/STi's and EVO's. Think it is gonna be packed with compacts. But have fun.

Nick

I eat Z06,

Hunt me down or I'll look for you on Sunday.

I'd love to run side by side with an STI in the TY.

I'll be there when they open and should be parked with a black Omni GLHS-Grey turbo Cougar-Black WE4- and Nocoolers cream T.

We usually park by the house.

:cool:

Car is done.....runs good execept for a minor exhaust leak. 20psi and a Street Chip - hopefully enough to run mid 12's.

A awd race would be sick......:eek:

Milan Sucked or maybe not, only got two runs in. It was packed. But what can you expect on opening day.:D

Mid-Mich - was cold and slick.

I got 3 passes in but could stick. It wasn't very busy due to the weather.

Didnt get to mid-mich until 2:30. With AWD I was having problems launching (couldnt get a good hookup). It was wayy to slick. Best run was. 13.239@101.23 with a 1.761 60ft. Then I got stuck in the low 13.4's for the rest of the runs.

Nick

39 degrees with a 20 + mph north wind. The ironic part was there were no snowmobiles.:eek:

I don't know where all the complaining about the track is coming from I ripped off 1.8 60's. Yeah it's AWD.........and that's cheating.

I eat Z06's---I saw the blue WRX's. They seemed to be stuck in the low 14's till after all my buddies left then (maybe it was a girl driving) the non STI stickered one went 13.7@100. He (She) could really launch that thing.

How'ed you end up doing?, I think the wind dropped my trap a little.

Edit: (the edit feature only allows for editing for 10 mins.)

I waited as long as I could but my face was starting to go numb and I couldn't feel my hands.

It wasn't hard to spot you on the road.........how many STI's are there in Stanton?

:D

BTW my brother has an 02 WRX wagon and SOA just told him they are going to refuse his warr. claim for 2nd gear. He doesn't beat this car.....any ?'s

I saw you crusin away from the track. I got there super late. Its hit or miss with SOA and trannies. I have a 2003 WRX 5spd for sale. $2000 obo if he is interested. I was the only STi that was there. The best that the girl ran was 13.439@102. She had her boost up, and the car has about quite a few bucks into it. I hit a 13.239@101. I was pretty constant with 1.7xx 60 foots. Think with some track compound and with the stock/race tires my 60ft could be 1.5's-1.6's, and shave the 1/4 to 13.1 or better. I had some all seasons on it. Kept smokin the front two and chirping all 4 into 2nd. Managed to beat the GTO by alot, and beat up on the other two WRX's. Just cant wait to get the Buick out there.:D

Nick