ARP Wheel Studs

jdodman

Pedal Masher !!!
I did a search on this and saw a lot of info, but nothing specific to my question so here goes.

I have 16 inch TTA 'front wheels' on the rear...on an 87 GN stock rear. I am trying to mount Hoosier QTP's 28 inch tires....

I know I need to install new wheel studs on the rear to mount the new Hoosier QTP's. I bought the ARP studs from a local speed shop and was told these are the correct studs. I now have an extra stock stud and the 'knurl' looks larger on the ARP's than the stock stud.....

Question one - What is the correct part number from ARP for new wheel studs for a rear aluminum brake drum ??? I called ARP and thay have no info for the Buick GN ?? Weird...

Question two - If you have to use a 3/4 spacer to clear the frame, is 2 inches enough on the stud for a good byte for NHRA rules on the GTA wheels and has anyone tried this ??

Question three - Should I just return the ARP, 2 inch wheel studs I have and just go for the 3 inch GM versions and call it good. I know this means I will probably wind up with open end lug nuts.

Thanks,