Art Carr 16930 Torque Converter

Lance

Just freshened up at TCI so it's like new.

*** SOLD ***

Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• 20141020_134206sm.jpg
    20141020_134206sm.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Sorry.. Thought all the 16930 converters were non-lock like this one. This is supposed to have the higher stall speed. On my GN, it flashed to about 3000 as I recall. Of course, more torque = higher stall.

Thanks Scooby... Very respectable.. Right where I want to be. :)

If it helps, the stamped numbers on the converter are "AC-16930", "0-86", and "3473M"..

I assume it's the same... I only sent it in for inspection and repair if necessary. They cut it open, cleaned it, inspected it, welded it back together, balanced and painted it. The only note was that they replaced the hub because the original was a bit pitted. Should be tip-top.

Still available.. No worries with this unit. Should be like brand new and super clean inside and out.

Bump... A high stall converter is one of the most seat of the pants satisfying things you can do to your turbo Buick. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. :D

Still available.. Shipping shouldn't be too bad. I think I can fit this into a USPS priority mail large flat rate box.

I assume this a CPT converter? aka "the real art carr" and if so $425 shipped to 29376? yea im a newbie btw thanks ethan