Art Carr 9" and stock intake manifold.........

V6Power87

Art Carr 9" nonlockup torque convertor, 3200rpm stall for a 2004r trans. Like new condition, low miles on this unit. $300 obo.

'87 stock lower intake manifold, very nice shape and unported, but I removed the egr tower and welded the hole up. $125 obo.

Plus shipping, I can send pics if needed. :cool:

Convertor

V6Power87 said:
Art Carr 9" nonlockup torque convertor, 3200rpm stall for a 2004r trans. Like new condition, low miles on this unit. $300 obo.

'87 stock lower intake manifold, very nice shape and unported, but I removed the egr tower and welded the hole up. $125 obo.

Plus shipping, I can send pics if needed. :cool:
Has any debris from a trans failure go through it. What does the stamped code number read? I & am interested if it's as you say.

intake

i want the intake if all the threads are good................................thanks Bob

turbolou said:
Has any debris from a trans failure go through it. What does the stamped code number read? I & am interested if it's as you say.
Lou, No debris through this convertor, I had a guy PM me that is first in line for it. You are next if the deal falls through.

V6Power87 said:
Lou, No debris through this convertor, I had a guy PM me that is first in line for it. You are next if the deal falls through.
Sounds good to me. Let me know. Good Luck.

intake

sent you an email................................................thanks Bob