art carr or dustys

turbogus

guys if you were building a street car which converter would you choose lock up or non lock up

Dusty,don't even bother with the Art Carr stuff or you will lose money when you ahve to sell it to upgrade to Dustys
Do it once and save yourself the money

Agree with Otto!

You have to consider Dusty is extremely active in today's market. Most up to date stuff out there... Add to that the fact you get direct support and you can't be it!

dusty,dusty,dusty iv'e been through alot of diffrent converters and i must say the art carr was the biggest piece of poop per dollar i have ever spent plus dusty is a-1 in customer service and has a badass car that is all

Just put Dusty's PTC 9.5 in my car. He hit the stall right on the money. It works great.

The 9.5" PTC makes any AC converter look like a dinosaur.

Someone please tell me how to get in touch with dusty, I need a tranny! Thanks

Dusty is the convertor guy,DOnt think he builds trannys.
PM him on the board,He is under Dusty Bradford on hte board

Well I was going to say Dusty, but it looks like I have been beaten to the punch! :cool:

All I can say is look at the fastest guys around and who are they running DUSTY'S !!! Nuff said!!!

I will try and call dusty monday. Who do you guys recommend for a tranny, I need one pretty bad?Want a 200 not a 350 or a 400. Thanks