asc plates?

Nice piece

Just got my ASC plate. Very high quality. Can't wait to stick her on there. And Scot was a pleasure to deal with. Great communicator!!

ASC plates in Reynolds

ATTN: I'm bringing 10 of these to Reynolds and possibly more so if you would like one stop by and see me. I'll be near the Hartline tent with one of the plates on the front of my Tahoe!!

Scot W.

I will be at Reynolds, save one for me, Brett W, gnregistry

I will be at Reynolds, save one for me, Brett W, gnregistry

Scott I would like two plates. Asc also did the indy pace car project as well and since I have two of these cars I think that would be way cool! Thanks Mike aka indy pacecar #11 #27 car numbers

Scott I would like two plates. Asc also did the indy pace car project as well and since I have two of these cars I think that would be way cool! Thanks Mike aka indy pacecar #11 #27 car numbers

If you are talking about the TTA indy pace cars, I thought that Performance Automotive Systems (PAS) in southern California did them not ASC? Just curious, can anyone confirm.

Sounds good! I have them ready to go. I sent you a PM..

Thank You!
Scot W.

How would you like to pay for these? I leave for Reynolds in 6 days! then I will be gone for a week.

(I take pay-pal and they can go out the same day or the next!!)

Scot W.

I was wondering if you still have ASC Plates for sale? If you do, how much money would I need to send to you over paypal, I live in Surrey, B.C., Canada?

I was wondering if you still have ASC Plates for sale? If you do, how much money would I need to send to you over paypal, I live in Surrey, B.C., Canada?
Sorry for the late reply! I just got home from from the Buick event in Reynolds.

I still have some left and I can ship them out imediately upon reciving payment.

I sent you a PM concerning the payment for canada.

Scot W.

I would like an ASC plate also. I can paypal or money order you immediately. Thanks. :) My ZIP is 88007