astro roof motor

Where are you located? I ask because I'm about to travel from CA to OH over I-80 and I could drop this by. I pulled the whole sunroof setup framework glass motor and switch thinking my dad could use a spare, turns out he already has a spare and I have t-tops so I just need to unload the thing. $50 is what I have in it and would take that if I don't have to go out of my way. Btw I did very little cleaning on it just sprayed the tracks with a lubricant and verified it work off a battery. I think open is faster than close but it has no problems either way.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where are you located? I ask because I'm about to travel from CA to OH over I-80 and I could drop this by. I pulled the whole sunroof setup framework glass motor and switch thinking my dad could use a spare, turns out he already has a spare and I have t-tops so I just need to unload the thing. $50 is what I have in it and would take that if I don't have to go out of my way. Btw I did very little cleaning on it just sprayed the tracks with a lubricant and verified it work off a battery. I think open is faster than close but it has no problems either way.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Im in NC