Atr air filter

popalo

i NEED HELP TO PUT ON ATR COLD AIR . i HAVE BIG BLACK ATR CASE AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT OTHER OIECES I NEED AND HOW TO INSTALL AND WHAT FILTER DO I USE ? THANKS PAUL

That box sure looks like the KB boxed filter set up, been proven to be more of a restriction then just throwing a open air filter on the end of a MAF pipe.

Best to go w/open air filter, 9+" K-N, the ATR/K-B will prove to be too restrictive. Warmer climates will have a tendancy to compound the problem.

The problem's with atrs setup was they used a cheap 14" filter that didn't have a bellmouthed neck and the filter was prone to collapsing and the opening was too small to the box.

Definitely forget about using the cyclops ram air setup as this is worth nothing at the track. Supstituting a good airfilter, like a K&N 9" with a proper bellmouth will be quicker. I opened my box opening with a dremel. The box helps temps on the street, but has no positive effect at the track over an open K&N

well my desire to use the settup is for driving in the street , What did you open up with dremal ? I am planning on using 9" K&N filter