2.4 MB · Views: 247
  • 20160713_204432.jpg
    20160713_204432.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 216
  • 20160713_204114.jpg
    20160713_204114.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
a forum member on here I bought them from sold them to me as atr headers.. and they didn't fit with my THDP installed so I was informed they are in fact ATR

Again .. I don't think those are ATR's ... I am pretty sure they are in fact KB's as I stated above ... perhaps the forum member that sold them to you was also incorrect

The flange, support bar, collector,
To me they look more like KB's

To me they look like GN1 Performance KB Headers:
http://www.gn1performance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Headers

Then again they could be original KB's,
either way they are KB originals or KB reproductions not ATRs.

Btw - Most THDPs won't fit with KBs or ATRs,
however Terry Houston did make a small number of DPs that had a special bend to fit ATRs

Last edited:
I've looked very closely at orig KB & ATR headers pics, have noted they are very similar to each other.
Reversing my above post, believe now these could indeed be original ATRs.

To me they look like GN1 Performance KB Headers:
http://www.gn1performance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Headers

Then again they could be original KB's,
either way they are KB originals or KB reproductions not ATRs.

Btw - Most THDPs won't fit with KBs or ATRs,
however Terry Houston did make a small number of DPs that had a special bend to fit ATRs
Well I'm glad I did'nt wind up with them. They look nice but I am running a THDP.

Reactions: Cam
For future reference, I'm sure a lot of you are unaware of it, but there are 2 variants of the ATR headers. The difference being the path of the crossover. So, one set may work with a particular dp, while another won't. My friend who used to be an ATR dealer can verify this, so can RJC.

Last edited:
For future reference, I'm sure a lot of you are unaware of it, but there are 2 variants of the ATR headers. The difference being the path of the crossover. So, one set may work with a particular dp, while another won't. My friend who used to be an ATR dealer can verify this, so can RJC.

There are about 5 variants of the ATR since they started.. Small changes..

The headers above are KB / KB clones .. You can tell by the collector , flange that they are NOT made by ATR

There are about 5 variants of the ATR since they started.. Small changes..
The headers above are KB / KB clones .. You can tell by the collector , flange that they are NOT made by ATR

Wow!
Very enlightening, eye opening thread.
If ATR had 5 variants, how many variants did the KB headers have?